The Planning Board has submitted the following report on its 2017-18 activities to the Town for its Annual Report to citizens to be published prior to the Town Meeting in May. The Planning Board approved this report at its Feb. 13, 2018 meeting. Continue reading
Land Use Room
- Minutes: Approve minutes for Dec. 11, 2017 — 12112017 (PDF)
- Chestnut Lane: Continued discussion regarding Chestnut Lane; vote on and if approved, sign certificate of performance; get update on recommended name and number of street address and vote if necessary.In June 2016, the Planning Board endorsed a Form A for property on Chestnut Lane held by the Macalin Realty Trust. This endorsement was with a covenant for the restoration of the road. They have since restored the road, and require a certificate of performance from the Planning Board. In December, the Planning Board had a site visit inspect the road to ensure it has been constructed in accordance with the covenant. At tonight’s meeting, they will vote to and if agreed, sign the certificate of performance. Materials related to this project are on file with the Town Clerk at Town Hall, 6 Walker St., Lenox, and can be reviewed during scheduled business hours.
- Form A plan for Mass. Audubon
- 241 Walker: Continue hearing for the Application of Stone Path Development, Inc. for the property at 241 Walker Street (Map 8, Parcel 1 and Map 8, Parcel 6-1) in the Residential “R-1A’ zoning district. This includes review of newly submitted documents and correspondence:
The Applicant seeks to develop nine (9) single family homes on 9.5 acres under Sections 3.4 and 9.7 of the Lenox Zoning Bylaw: “Special Permits” and “Open Space Flexible Development”. The Application and supporting materials are available for review at the office of Town Clerk in Lenox Town Hall between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM and on the Town website 24/7.
- Update: Recreational Marijuana
- State regulations recently issued
- Possible federal actions
- Work plan to Nov. Town Meeting / review re calendar for the year leading up to May and Nov. town meetings
- Update on Short-Term Rentals
- Next Community Forum is Jan. 20, 10 a.m.
- Only one more week to take survey
- New webpage
- Update on presentation to Select Board
- Update on meeting with Rep. Pignatelli
- Review timeline including possible days for one or two 1/2-day sessions with Planning Board to review all community input and if decided, begin work on policy options / review re calendar for the year leading up to Many and Nov. town meetings
- Update on Master Plan
- Discuss first draft or work plan if completed in time
- Discuss agenda items for next meeting: Jan. 23