Land Use Room
- Citizen Comments
- Minutes — Approve minutes for Jan. 9, 2018
- 241 Walker Special Permit Application
Continued hearing (from January 23rd) for the Application of Stone Path Development, Inc. for the property at 241 Walker Street (Map 8, Parcel 1 and Map 8, Parcel 6-1) in the Residential “R-1A’ zoning district. This includes review of newly submitted documents and correspondence. The Applicant seeks to develop nine (9) single family homes on 9.5 acres under Sections 3.4 and 9.7 of the Lenox Zoning Bylaw: “Special Permits” and “Open Space Flexible Development”. The Application and supporting materials are available for review at the office of Town Clerk in Lenox Town Hall between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM and on the Town website 24/7.
- Planning Board submission to Town Annual Report — Review, amend (as required) and approve
- Discuss draft Master Plan RFP
- Discuss first draft of RFP – Gwen and Pam documents printed out for last meeting will be available at this meeting.
- Update: Recreational Marijuana
- Update on Short-Term Rentals
- Jan. 20 Community Discussion summary
- Survey has ended
- State legislation / news coverage
- Next steps: Feb. 26 review of all input
- Other Town Committee reports:
- CPC (Tom Delasco)
- Affordable Housing (Kate McNulty-Vaughan)
- BPRC (Pam Kueber)
- Other business:
- May elections: Tom’s term is up, will he be running for reelection?
- Discuss agenda for next meeting: Feb. 27