NOTE: Meeting was cancelled due to lack of a quorum. Our next meeting is Feb. 13.
Land Use Room
- 241 Walker: Continue hearing for the Application of Stone Path Development, Inc. for the property at 241 Walker Street (Map 8, Parcel 1 and Map 8, Parcel 6-1) in the Residential “R-1A’ zoning district. This includes review of newly submitted documents and correspondence. The Applicant seeks to develop nine (9) single family homes on 9.5 acres under Sections 3.4 and 9.7 of the Lenox Zoning Bylaw: “Special Permits” and “Open Space Flexible Development”. The Application and supporting materials are available for review at the office of Town Clerk in Lenox Town Hall between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM and on the Town website 24/7.
- Discussion of draft Master Plan RFP
- Discuss first draft of RFP
- Update: Recreational Marijuana
- Update on Short-Term Rentals
- Jan. 20 Community Discussion summary
- Survey has ended
- State legislation / news coverage
- Next steps
- Other Town Committee reports:
- CPC (Tom Delasco)
- Affordable Housing (Kate McNulty-Vaughan)
- BPRC (Pam Kueber)
- Discuss agenda for next meeting: Feb. 13