Wed, Oct. 4, 2017 — 7 p.m.
Select Board Room Room, 2nd Floor, Town Hall, 6 Walker St., Lenox
As part of the regularly scheduled Select Board meeting, Planning Board Vice Chair Tom Delasco will:
- Update the Select Board on the Planning Board’s timeline to create a Recreational Marijuana bylaw.
- The discussion will include information on actions the Select Board may take on its own;
- Recent state actions on development of state regulations, and
- State regulatory timelines.
- Update the BOS on the Planning Board’s planned request for funds to launch a Master Plan study – the first since 1999.
At least two other Planning Board members will be at the meeting for other (non-Planning Board related) purposes. If they would also like to speak during this presentation, this would constitute a Planning Board quorum and deliberation. Therefore, we are posting this meeting publicly to enable that opportunity.