TOWN OF LENOX
6 Walker Street│ Lenox │Massachusetts │01240
MEETING AGENDA [Sept 12 Planning Board Agenda]
Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017
Location: Land Use Room, Town Hall
1. Minutes — Review and vote on minutes for Aug. 29 meeting [DRAFT minutes for 8-29-2017 Word doc]
2. Citizen Open Forum — Citizens may request to speak on any topic or as part of the Board’s discussion of a particular agenda item, with approval of the chair.
3. Timelines to Nov. and May Town Meetings — Review timelines to Nov. and May Town Meetings; discuss/decide which amendments the Board will focus on for each meeting. and discuss work plan.
4. Update on Commercial Marijuana seminar
5. Discuss findings and annotate recommendations from Aug. 8 walking tour of Lenox Village potential parking plan improvements — Continuing the discussion and review from July 11, July 25 and Aug. 8, discuss and annotate Planning Board recommendations for improvements to Lenox Village parking; decide how to move forward with improvement plan recommendations. To include: (1) proposed interior walking path, (2) proposed “master lot”, and (3) view and discuss other potential sites for more parking.
- Initial notes on items discussed during walk 8-8-2017
- 1909 design of Main Street parking, historic blueline provided for review by Cornelia Gilder
- Members: Please bring copies of the documents we used on the walk to the meeting.
6. Lenox Dale review — Review and discuss memo on findings and recommendations from Lenox Dale research and discuss/decide next steps.
7. Info on Other Meetings:
- BRPC — Update on July 27 meeting (PK)
- Short Term Rentals subcommittee — (PK/DR)
8. Next meeting: Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Discuss tentative agenda items