NOTE: This meeting was cancelled due to lack of a quorum. Our next meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 12. These issues will likely be taken up then. Watch this space for updates.
TOWN OF LENOX
6 Walker Street│ Lenox │Massachusetts │01240
MEETING AGENDA PDF of Agenda
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Location: Land Use Room, Town Hall
1. Minutes — Review and vote on minutes for Aug. 8, 2017 meeting.
2. Citizen Open Forum — Citizens also may request to speak as part of the Board’s discussion of a particular agenda item, with approval of the chair, time permitting.
3. Review conceptual plan for project at 241 Walker Street — LD Builders is proposing a project 241 Walker Street under the Zoning Bylaw’s Open Space and Flexible Development Overlay District (Section 9.7). The Special Permit Granting Authority for this is the Planning Board. They would like to attend the August 22nd Planning Board meeting to informally present their conceptual plan, as suggested in some of the guidance documents.
4. Housing Production Plan — Review and possibly vote on acceptance of Housing Production Plan
- Complete Plan
- Two-Page Highlights
- PJK calculation of market-available housing
- PB Aug 22 Affordable Housing Goals Strategies Actions in One Table
- Strategies and Tools for the Support and Production of Aff
5. Discuss findings and annotate recommendations from Aug. 8 walking tour of Lenox Village potential parking plan improvements — Continuing the discussion and review from July 11, July 25 and Aug. 8, discuss and annotate Planning Board recommendations for improvements to Lenox Village parking; decide how to move forward with improvement plan recommendations. To include: (1) proposed interior walking path, (2) proposed “master lot”, and (3) view and discuss other potential sites for more parking.
- Initial notes on items discussed during walk 8-8-2017
- 1909 design of Main Street parking, historic blueline provided for review by Cornelia Gilder
- Members: Please bring copies of the documents we used on the walk to the meeting.
6. Lenox Dale review — Review and discuss memo on findings and recommendations from Lenox Dale research and discuss/decide next steps.
7. Info on Other Meetings:
- BRPC — Update on July 27 meeting (PK)
- Recreational Marijuana — BRPC has confirmed a countywide information session for 6 p.m. Aug. 31 at Lenox Town Hall.
- Recreational Marijuana Workshop — Printable PDF Brochure
Registration required here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/shannon-zaleski-11846803164
- Short Term Rentals subcommittee — Resumes on Sept. 11, after August break (PK/DR)
8. Next meeting: Tuesday, Sept. 12
- Discuss tentative agenda items